Lifetime Repair Guarantee for Club Members
At Mesaba Heating and Air Conditioning, we have an incredible amount of confidence in our team and products – so much so that we offer a Lifetime Repair Guarantee for our Club Members. Most companies only give a 30 day parts warranty on repairs, we give our members in good standing a lifetime repair guarantee covering both the parts and labor used to repair your system (compressors excluded). Continuous club membership is required for lifetime repair guarantee.
Request a service today by calling (218) 262-4745 – we are available 24/7!
From beginning to end, we take the guesswork out of HVAC service, replacement, and repair. You’ll know when we’re coming, you’ll know the cost, and you’ll know our work will last. All our services are prompt, professional, and performed by experienced technicians. With our Club Membership you are making an investment in your homes heating and cooling needs.
Club Membership Advantage: Deluxe Plus & Deluxe
- Service on (2) pieces of equipment for Deluxe Plus members.
- Service on (1) piece of equipment for Deluxe members. (Same benefits as Deluxe Plus but with service to (1) piece of equipment)
- Lifetime repair guarantee for club members for as long as you own your home.
- Priority scheduling – front of the line emergency service.
- Complementary system rejuvenation service and safety inspections.
- 15% discount on repairs & 10% discount on new installations.
- Never a call-out fee.
- 24 hour emergency service, no weekend or overtime charges.
*Compressors excluded, does not apply to new installations.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: ECONOMY
- Minimum required service to maintain factory warranty.
- Super Tune-Up and safety inspection.
- 15% discount on reapirs & 5% discount on new installations.
- 90 day warranty on all parts.
For emergency repair or preventative maintenance, please call our 24/7 Hibbing office today at (218) 262-4745.
A note about manufactures warranties.
Every new system we install carries a manufactures warranty on parts and labor. Did you know that in your home owner’s manual it states that the manufacture requires yearly service by a certified HVAC company to maintain the warranty. The Club Membership program was specially designed to accompany that time period and to go beyond for the life of your equipment. The membership is something that you own to protect your investment for several years to come.
What Sets Us Apart?
Certified & Insured Technicians
Total Customer Satisfaction
Home Air Quality Assessments
Club Membership Plans Designed To Save You Money
Safety Inspections Of Your HVAC Systems
Air Purification Equipment
Whole House Humidity Control