Mesaba Heating and A/C is available for:
If you need any parts, etc, please contact us at (218) 262-4745.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. For any questions or concerns, please contact us.
A MESSAGE FROM OUR COMPANY
Dear Customers, Friends and Family,
We take your health and safety very seriously. Your safety is our #1 priority. Our responsibility to you and our team has caused us to put some serious thought and action into protecting our families and yours from potential threats. In response to the current Coronavirus situation, we wanted to let you know about the steps that we are taking as a company to help limit the spread of the virus and to protect you, our team members, and our community:
- We have confirmed that none of our team members have traveled outside of the US or to any of the current outbreak regions.
- Before entering your home, our technicians will be wearing a brand new pair of disposable gloves and a brand new pair of floor protectors/shoe covers.
- Any team member with a fever or any other symptoms of respiratory illness will be sent home and instructed to consult a physician before returning to work.
- We have instructed all team members to wash their hands multiple times a day and have provided hand sanitizer.
- We are cancelling service calls to homes where someone is quarantined or has a fever.
We also ask that our customers inform us of anything we should know to protect our employees and the community at-large. We request if you or anyone you have been in close contact with has reason to believe you may have been exposed to the virus, please contact us as soon as possible. We will reschedule all service calls for a later date.
With this being an ever changing situation, we remain committed to providing you with the best service experience possible. We will update our procedures as more information becomes available. On behalf of everyone at Mesaba Heating & Air Conditioning, thank you for your business and your understanding.
Viruses, Allergies & Bacteria
Let’s Talk About Indoor Air Quality
SolaceAir is the total home solutions for cleaner, fresher & healthier air.
This air filtration system is effective in reducing bacteria, viruses, and other pathogens that move through your HVAC system. Learn more about its benefits below and how this system works to clean your indoor air:
- Standard Low-Output UVC lamps only kill germs on surfaces inside your HVAC system, while High-Output UVC lamps also sterilize airborne viruses, bacteria and germs as they pass by lamps, rendering them harmless and incapable of reproducing.
- Our High-Output UVC lamps are 3.3 times more powerful than standard lamps and will disinfect your air 24 hours a day naturally, without adding chemicals or sprays into your environment.
A properly designed and installed UVC lamp kills germs and explodes viruses that pass through the HVAC system.